Ozcon - Model i - Biosafe HEPA Air Purifier
i-Biosafe is a compact, efficient and easy to use portable HEPA air purifier with germicidal UV-C technology. With 3 model options. 250, 500 and 750, i-Biosafe easily purifies the rooms from 36 m2 to 100 m2 (2.8 metre ceiling height)
i-Biosafe finds a wide range of applications in many industries with the ability to purify and filter the airborne pathogens like viruses and bacteria at the rate of 99.90%.
- Proven Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
- Conformity ACH recommendations of Guidelines
- Hygienic & Efficient Air-borne Particle Removal
- Air Sterilisation With Germicidal UV-C
- Robust and Compact Design
- Low Energy and Low Noise Technology
- 24/7 Continuous Working Capacity
- Positive Room Pressuring Option
- Negative Room Pressuring Option
Air-borne contaminations increase by indoor human traffic or polluted air intakes from the door-window passages and room surroundings. The concentration of infectious and allergic particles will increase if the indoor air will not be filtered by real HEPA and UV-C air purifier. Purified air is needed to decrease contaminant concentration and prevent the spread of infectious particles inside the room. The actual airflow rate of HEPA air purifier will be a very critical parameter and important to prevent air contamination.
Optimal removal of contaminants depends mainly on actual CADR of the device and enough ACH for the indoor room volume. In addition to this principle, optimal air and particle sweeping performance must be
obtained by applying advanced engineering methods to the design of the air-flow pattern.
- Air disinfection by UV-C Technology
- Easy filter replacement
- Easy maintenance and cleaning
- Generic obtainable standard filters
- Odor and gas removing filter option
- Advanced noise level reduction