Ozonefac - Model 80G PLC - Ozone Generator for Water Treatment
OZ-YW-B series PLC ozone generator built-in dry clean oxygen source, with LCD touch screen, easy operate,stable ozone output and high ozone concentration, suitable for different water treatment, such as aquaculture, agriculture, swimming pool, drinking water and bottling, wastewater treatment, etc.
- PLC Touch screen
- Working indicator
- Power indicator
Industrial Ozone Generator for cooling tower water treatment.
Ozone has been proven a valuable tool as a biocide for the treatment of industrial and utility cooling water systems. When properly applied, an improvement in operational efficiency due to increased heat transfer can be expected. Additional benefits include improved environmental impact by reduced chemical blow-down, and an overall reduction in on-going chemical costs. Reduced system corrosion when attributed to chemical biocides is also possible.
- Built-in oil-free air compressor, refrigerant air dryer, PSA oxygen concentrator, ozone generator, all parts inside, complete oxygen source ozone machine.
- Installed water cooled quartz corona discharge ozone tube and high frequency power supply, stable ozone output with high ozone concentration, easy operation and long service life.
- PLC control, including voltage, current, ozone adjuster, timer setting, On/off, etc. It also can work with 4~20mA or 0~5V input control, such as ORP/PH meter, ozone monitor, etc.
- Compact design movable with wheels.
- Built-in water flow switch and solenoid valve, automatic stop if cooling water incorrect.
- Protection design of over-current, over-voltage, over-heat-cooling-water, backwater, ensuring the system running safety.
- 3,125 times more germicidal than chlorine
- Eliminates the use of chemicals (except for pH balancing)
- Ends discharge liabilities and chemical storage record keeping
- Destroys all types of micro-organisms instantly
- Minimizes condenser fouling
- Decomposes organic waste through oxidation
- Removes existing calcium carbonate scale by destroying the biomass glue bonding agent
- Low maintenance costs
- The most environmentally friendly oxidant
- No persistent chemicals or disinfectants in bleed - ozone breaks down to oxygen
- Reduces the corrosion rate of metals, including copper heat exchangers
- Saves on energy costs by increasing the heat transfer efficiency of the chiller