Our touchscreen digital acquisition system TGAS08 simplifies and speeds up the procedure of acquisition without the need for a notebook. Thanks to its qualities as water-resistance, sunlight readable touchscreen and extended temperature range, it is perfect to be used in harsh environmental conditions.
The two triaxial seismic modules enable to calculate the speed of S and P waves primly. The distance between the 2 accelerometers is half meter.
Furthermore, the TGAS08 has a GPS detector with position resolution accuracy of less than 2,5 meters and a GPRS module giving you the possibility to send SCPTu tests directly from the tested field to the office by e-mails. If a GSM network is not available, it is possible to download data using a standard USB pen drive.
- it enables to carry out CPTu and SCPTu test (S and P waves)
- no notebook needed for data acquisition
- reliable even in harsh environmental conditions
- sunlight readable touchscreen
- data transmission by GPRS
- GPS detector
- Voltage range: 9V DC - 18V DC
- Typical absorption (max): 1 A (1,5 A)
- Temperature range: -20 ÷ +70 °C
- GPS position resolution accuracy: < 2,5m
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Encoder input: Line-driver encoder
- Trigger input: Shock sensor
- USB ports: 1 USB-A and 1 USB-B
- Piezocone input: Serial RS485
- GPRS / GPS input: Standard GPRS /GPS antenna
- Sim card: Standard GSM sim card