Parasense - Model PGM-IR - Portable Refrigerant Monitor
Bacharach’s PGM-IR refrigerant leak detector offers superior performance and functionality for low ppm level leak detection of refrigerants, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrous Oxide or Sulfur Hexafluoride. A built-in library of 50 refrigerants enables the PGM-IR to accurately detect the smallest leaks at their source. The unit is immune to sudden changes in temperature or humidity and to over-exposure. The PGM-IR requires no zeroing of positive readings with extended exposure to gas. It has a data logging capacity of up to 200 readings.
With its high flow rate, real-time ppm concentrations are displayed instantly with corresponding audible tick-rate indicator to precisely pinpoint leaks. Rapid clearing time enables accurate ambient-air leak detection using the probe along a chiller or display-case. A re-zeroing algorithm and filter/bladder system allows the unit to be used in contaminated areas without affecting target gas readings. The rechargeable Li-ion battery provides a minimum of 8 hours of runtime for all-day usage.
- The most powerful, accurate portable refrigerant leak detector
- 1 ppm Minimum Detectable Level
- Detect leaks that other instruments can’t
- Cut leak inspection times
- Fast response time finds leaks quickly
- Infrared sensor unaffected by changes in temperature and humidity
- Real time ppm display quantifies leak to help easily find the source
- 60+ refrigerants accurately detected
- Halogen CO2, N2O and SF6 versions available