Partech - Model 7300w2 - Monitor for the WaterWatch2 Range Water Monitoring System
The 7300w² Monitor is the core product in the WaterWatch² range. The monitor is designed to interface with all of the sensors in the WaterWatch² range. The monitor specification provides all the connections required for 1 or 2 sensors, systems can be created by the use of expansion boxes to include multiple sensors. The maximum number of sensors will be limited by the practicalities of most sites. We anticipate 8 being a sensible maximum although many more can be accommodated.
Combining sensors provides a very cost effective way of simultaneously monitoring parameters such as dissolved oxygen and suspended solids in an activated sludge plant, or pH and turbidity at a treatment works outfall where the sensors can be located close together.
Monitoring of these key parameters requires sensors that are reliable and accurate, the TurbiTechw² LS meets this requirement perfectly.
The large optical surfaces and sample volume ensure that the information provided by the sensor is both representative of the process and tolerant of fouling. In addition the sensor incorporates a self cleaning mechanism that ensures the optical surfaces are kept clean at all times, the cleaning system is designed to avoid problems with ragging and does not smear the optical system.
The cleaning system ensures that manual intervention on a routine basis is not required, the sensor should simply be checked as part of general site housekeeping.
The TurbiTechw² LS Sensor employs infrared light at 860 nm using the 90º Light Scatter principle in accordance with ISO7027 (2000). The cleaning process is automatically initiated by the 7300w² Monitor at a user determined frequency.
The cleaning process takes only 90 seconds, which means that the sensor is available for 99.5% of the time with a 5 hourly cleaning cycle.
- Dimensions (hxwxd) : 185 x 215 x 95 mm
- Weight : 1.4 kg
- Protection Class : IP65
- Enclosure Material : ABS
- Cable Entry : 1x M20, 4x M16, 1x M12
- Cable Core Size : Max Conductor Size 2.5 mm²
- Power Supply : 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Power Rating : 30 W If more than two TurbiTechw² Sensors are to be used than an external higher rated power may be necessary
Environmental Data :
- Operating/Storage Temperature : -20 to 60ºC, 0-95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Location : Indoor/Outdoor
User Interface :
- Display : Graphical LCD, Black on White, Transreflective
- Viewing Area : 78 x 59 mm
- Back Light : On/Off/On after Keypress with user adjustable contract
- Membrane Keypad : 6 Key, pillow embossed, 20 mm diameter
- Sensor : 2x ModTechw², RS485
- Auxilliary : Additional input for ancilliary devices such as sample presence detectors. This connection can also be used for powering such devices
- Analogue : 2x 4-20 mA, maximum load 750 ohm
- Relays : 3
- Relay Type : SPCO
- Relay Rating : Max 2A @ 30VDC/230VAC
- Auxiliary Connections : Configurable for Remote Input, Device Power
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Suspended Solids
- Oil on Water
- Sludge Density