Pasco - Model VT Series - Wafer Style Unidirectional Knife Gate Valve
The VT series knife gate is a unidirectional wafer valve used on industrial pipeline for on-off operation. The unique valve structure eliminates potential clogging shutoff when the valve is dealing with flow with particles. Beveled knife gate design also generates great shear stress for easy flow penetration.
- Pulp and Paper
- Waste Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Steel Industry
- Cast-in guide claws at the port bottom for gate fixture, instead of a groove, eliminates potential valve shutoff clogging while providing tighter seal. The guide claws also push gate to seat for tight seal in closed position.
- Integral body design ensures easy assembly and 0 shell leakage.
- Full port design minimizes pressure drop and maximize flow capacity.
- PTFE resilient points against gate eliminate metal-metal contact between gate and body.
- Beveled knife edge provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
- Gate thickness can be increased to meet higher pressure.
- Gate surface is well polished at both sides for tight seal and less jamming.
- Gate is hard chrome coated for metal sealing valve.
- Side-entry seat is replaceable, reducing the cost of maintenance.
- L-shape seat retainer locks seat into valve body and covers seat side to prevent direct flow flushing.
- Stem cover is available to ensure long service life for stem.
- Two thrust bearings minimizes torque for operation.
- Grease nipple is available to ease bearing lubrication.
- Hand wheel (Rising & Non-rising Stem)
- Bevel Gear
- Chain wheel
- Pneumatic (single & double-acting)
- Actuator Manual Override
- Stem Extensions
- Proximity Switches
- Locking Device Solenoid
- Limit Switches
- ISO Mount
- V PORT
- Deflection Cone
- Flushing Port
- Fabricated Valve
- Semi lug design
- Other materials for valve