PASI - Model Gemini 2 Hz - 3D Land Geophone with Usb Interface
Gemini-2 represent PASI answer to the increasing request for HVSR acquisition: a single waterproof case with integrated a low frequency, high performing 3D-geophone assembly (two versions available, with real 2Hz sensors properly coupled) and a powerfull true 24 bit data acquisition board. Through Gemini USB interface and the related data acquisition software your PC will be transformed in a perfect, very high performing instrument for both data recording and post-processing analysis.
Gemini-2 is a compact device for HVSR, MASW and Vibration Analysis: a single waterproof case with an integrated low frequency, high performing 3D-geophone assembly (with real 2Hz sensors properly coupled) and a powerful true 24 bit data acquisition board with USB port for external PC.
Supported by its versatility and the easy to use user interface, GEMINI 2 with all its accessories allows you to perform the following surveys:
- SURFACE WAVES
- ACTIVE SEISMICS
- VIBRATION ANALYSIS & MONITORING
- Holisurface® (data processing with third-party software)
Through Gemini USB interface and the related data acquisition software your PC becomes a perfect, high performance instrument for both data recording and post-processing analysis.
GPS option also guarantees georeferencing and timing of the Gemini; additional Gemini units can be further synchronized.
- Power supply: through USB port
- Sampling rate: from 20Hz to 8000 Hz
- A/D Sigma-Delta converter resolution: 24 real Bit
- Record time: from 60’’ to 30’
- Acquisition channels: No. 3 + 1AUX
- S/N ratio at fs=1KHz: 117 dB
- S/N ratio at fs=8KHz: 109 dB
- Passband at fs=1KHz: 110 Hz, proportional to sampling rate
- Nat. Frequency: 2 Hz +/-10%
- Sensibility: 2 V/cm•S-1 +/- 5%
- Internal Resistance: 5.8kΩ +/-5%
- Damping: 0.7 +/-10%
- Harmonic Distortion: ≤ 0.2%
- Insulating Resistance:≥ 10 MΩ
- Working Temp.: from -25°C to + 55°C
- Sensor clamping: automatic when not in use
- Physical Dimensions: diam.128mm, h.175mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg