Economical conveying of light- to medium-density bulk materials. Patz offers a wide range of belt conveyors to fit your needs. Move feed, grain, sawdust, forage, chips, and other bulky materials. Move material exactly where you want it with adjustable decline, incline, or straight-line one-way conveying. Reversible conveying available in straight-line conveyor. Choice of smooth, textured, or cleated, standard or cold temperature, food grade belts, and more. Choice of belt widths ranging from 12 inches to 36 inches (305mm to 914mm). Choose from a variety of overall lengths ranging from 4 ft to 205 ft (1.2 m to 62.5 m). Choice of belt speeds. Quiet operation.
- Open pan design provides trough for extra capacity and reduces belt friction for lower power requirements
- Return wheels carry belt on return bottom to reduce friction for longer belt life and less strain on the drive system.
- Covers available to protect material and conveyor from wind, rain, and other contaminants.Bearings are precision, long-life, sealed, and greaseable for trouble-free, continuous duty.
- High gloss polyester powder coated steel, bolt-together conveyor sections resist rust. The rugged, formed frame is heavy-gauge steel for durability.
- Convenient adjustment for belt tension and tracking.