From Portable Units
BCA Industries PD1000TF series portable shredder is a general purpose shredder with the added benefit of recirculating and sizing out-feed material in a single operation. Shredding Appications: Automotive, Light Duty Truck Tires, Wood, Plastics, Electronic Waste
- 14,000 lbs. total gross weight
- 1 to 3 inch nominal screen sizes
- 1 to 4 tons per hour (dependent on material and screen size)
- PLC overload protection and auto reverse
- Hydraulic folding out-feed conveyor
- 132 inch out-feed height
- Low maintenance hydraulic system
- 1000 series hydraulic shredder 36' x 30' cutting chamber 2' x 14.625' four hook knives standard
- (can be configured with different knife sizes)
- 100 HP Kubota turbo diesel (larger horsepower options available)
- 50 gallon fuel tank provides 30 hour of run time
Shredder can be fed manually or from stationary conveyors. The Trommel screen classifier automatically recirculates oversized material back into the shredder for re processing without the need for additional conveyors or handling. All functions of the machine are controlled by computer, automatically controlling shredder direction, Trommel screen and out-feed conveyor based on shredder load. Processed material can be sized from 3 inch down to 1 inch minus, depending on material and screen size. Sized material exits the machine by a 24 inch wide heavy duty conveyor, at a discharge height of 132 inches. This enables the machine to be towed by a dump truck of roll off truck while discharging material into the same truck. No need to remove the trailer during operation saving time and space. Conveyor folds and locks for transport hydraulically with a simple push of a button. Pull it to your site and start making chip in less than 5 minutes!
BCA Industries PD1000TF can be towed by a 1 ton or larger pick up truck making it the only truly portable primary secondary processing shredder system on the market today.
Make a final product such as Tire Derived Fuel (TDF) in one operation with one operator. Save time and fuel! Head removal for knife replacement is simple and can be handle in around two hours, reducing downtime.