Zoje - Electromechanical Boom Barriers Gates
Electromechanical boom barrier is composed of gearbox, motor, transmission mechanism, balancing device, chassis, brake lever bracket, brake lever and other parts.
It is specially used for the entrance and exit management equipment for restricting the movement of motor vehicles on the road. It is now widely used in the management of vehicle passages such as highway toll stations and parking lot systems to manage the entry and exit of vehicles.
Electromechanical boom barrier can be realized by wireless remote control alone, or it can be automatically managed by the parking lot management system (IC card swipe management system).
- Manual release device to operate the barrier when power failure.
- Barrier motor with die-casting aluminum alloy is high-hermetic and easy for heat dissipation.
- Motor cooling fan to avoid the over-heating possibility.
- This automatic parking gate can automatic reversing when the barrier boom meets the obstruction.
- Auto closing realization through menu setting on the control panel.
- The arm barrier works well with infrared photocells, loop detectors, card readers, ticket dispensers, manual switch (wire control), and traffic light.
- RS485 Communication Module is compatible.
- Electronic box working temperature: -40°C~+75°C
- Power: 220V±10%, 110V±10%, 50/60HZ
- Rated power: 120W
- Relative humidity: ≤90%
- Remote control distance: ≥30m
- Net weight: 60kg
- Speed: 1S, 3S, 6S