PEL - Model 200 - Compact Baler
The PEL200 baler is the smallest machine in the PEL baler range and reduces waste cardboard and plastic volumes by up to 90%. The compact baler is ideal for restaurants, fast food outlets, pharmacies or any premises with limited available space. The PEL200 is single person operated and is the perfect baler for managing small volumes of cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, drinks cans, paper and other such types of recyclable wastes. The PEL200 is durable & engineered to provide many years of reliable service.
The PEL200 vertical baler generate savings on labour, on storage space and on waste recyclables disposal costs by compacting these materials into a tidy manageable bale. The baler is easy to use, and its wide aperture and lever action door handle removes the need to manually break down bulky cardboard boxes before loading thus saving valuable staff time. The low operating noise of the PEL200 makes the baler ideal for locations in close proximity to customers.
Waste recyclables are stored inside chamber thus creating space which otherwise would be occupied by these wastes
Waste recyclables in baled format attract collection lower costs that the equivalent waste in loose format.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT IMPROVES EFFICIENCY
The PEL200 can be placed close to source of waste thus increasing staff efficiency
‘PLUG & PLAY’ INSTALLATION
The PEL200 requires a 220V/50Hz mains electricity supply, is connected via a standard 3 pin socket and requires very limited space
Waste in baled format has significantly lower associated fire risks
Simple mechanical operation and easy manual bale tying system
- Electric-hydraulic operation
- Dimensions are 800mm (W) x 690mm (D) x 1730mm (H)
- PEL200 requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Wide 600mm (W) x 300mm (H) feed aperture
- Semi-automatic baling cycle
- Utilises PEL Waste Reduction Equipment 9mm bale strapping
- Produces a bale weighing between 25 – 35 kg of cardboard
- Robust heavy duty sheet metal construction with weather resistant finish
- 115V/60Hz & marine specifications available
- The PEL200 is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified