PEL - Model 200A - Compact Balers
Features and Benefits of the PEL200A Baler: The PEL200A baler offers an automatic bale cycle and is the smallest machine in the PEL vertical baler range. This compact baler reduces waste cardboard and plastic volumes by up to 90% and is ideal for restaurants, fast food outlets, pharmacies or any premises with limited available space. The PEL200A is single person operated and is the perfect baler for managing small volumes of cardboard, plastic, plastic bottles, drinks cans, paper and other such types of recyclable wastes.
The PEL200A vertical baler generate savings on labour, on storage space and on waste recyclables disposal costs by compacting these materials into a tidy manageable bale. The baler is easy to use, and its wide aperture and lever action door handle removes the need to manually break down bulky cardboard boxes before loading thus saving valuable staff time. The low operating noise of the PEL200A makes the baler ideal for locations in close proximity to customers.
Waste recyclables are stored inside chamber thus creating space which otherwise would be occupied by these wastes
Waste recyclables in baled format attract collection lower costs that the equivalent waste in loose format.
COMPACT FOOTPRINT IMPROVES EFFICIENCY
The PEL200A can be placed close to source of waste thus increasing staff efficiency
‘PLUG & PLAY’ INSTALLATION
The PEL200A requires a 220V/50Hz mains electricity supply, is connected via a standard 3 pin socket and requires very limited space
Waste in baled format has significantly lower associated fire risks
The PEL200A features an automatic bale cycle facility and an easy manual bale tying system
- Electric-hydraulic operation
- Dimensions are 800mm (W) x 690mm (D) x 1730mm (H)
- PEL200A requires a 220v/50Hz power supply
- Wide 600mm (W) x 300mm (H) feed aperture
- Automatic baling cycle
- Utilises PEL Waste Reduction Equipment 9mm bale strapping
- Produces a bale weighing between 25 – 35 kg of cardboard
- Robust heavy duty sheet metal construction with weather resistant finish
- 115V/60Hz, full auto-cycle & marine specifications available
- The PEL200A is manufactured to ISO9001 & is CE Certified