Pelican Automatic Grease Removal Unit
Tuke and Bell is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of sewage purification equipment with ninety years experience in design and production. The latest computer aided design systems are used to produce a wide range of high quality equipment, serving the needs of both the water industry and domestic customers. The 'Pelican' Automatic Grease Removal Unit from Tuke & Bell is the efficient, trouble-free way to separate free-floating fat, grease and oils from wastewater flows.
- All types of Fast Food Restaurants
- Hotel Kitchens
- Restaurants with Septic Tank or Sewage Treatment Plant
- Motorway or Roadside Cafes
- Food Processing Plants
Simple to install and maintain, the 'Pelican' prevents build-up of grease and fat deposits in waste pipes and sewage equipment - so eliminating blockages, reducing sewer surcharges and downtime, as well as improving the health and safety conditions of the workplace.
Only 'clean' water is allowed to pass through into the drainage system, leaving the recovered grease and oils, which are virtually water-free, for easy disposal or recycling.
A quality engineered system, the 'Pelican' is available in a range of sizes to fit most applications. From small, strategically placed units under sinks or other sources of grease producing equipment, to high capacity units designed as stand-alone facilities located inside or outside the premises.
- 5 models - from 1.3 l/s to 4.7 l/s capacity.
- Quality stainless steel construction.
- Simple installation and maintenance.
- Removable solids strainer.
- 24 hour programmable timer.
- Thermostatically controlled heater.
- Quiet and trouble-free operation.