The ACS pellet collector is an efficient complement to existing anaerobic plants.
Range of application:
- Anaerobic plants with pellet loss
- Large amounts of wastewater
- Expansion of wastewater treatment plants
- High selectivity, even with a large volume of wastewater flow
- Odorless design
- Low-maintenance technology
The ACS pellet collector is designed for existing anaerobic plants that lose pellets due to overloading or insufficient separation devices. The collector is added to the end of an existing system. The wastewater flows from the bottom to the top and floated sludge is captured by the Collator.
The ACS pellet collector is capable to catch the pellets at the outflow of a wastewater treatment plant even at high flow rates. Through the economic construction, no expensive remodeling to an existing anaerobic reactor is necessary.
- Cost-effective solution
- No complex conversion
- No investment for new pellets