Perforated Plate Screens
From Other Products
Duperon Perforated Plate Screens are different from other perforated plate screens, which rely on dynamic seals. Dynamic seals begin to wear on the first day of use - and due to this wear, they ultimately fail. This puts every process the screens protect at risk of contamination, damage, and failure. The Duperon Perforated Plate utilizes a fixed-element screen, creating an absolute barrier against damaging debris and eliminating the possibility of leakage or carryover. Rather than using traditional brushes to clean the screen, Duperon manages the hydrostatic pressure of the flow at each perforation using a device we call an Effector. This method of cleaning is known as Active Hydropression Skimmers pass over the front of the screen in tandem with the Effector mechanism, guiding debris to the surface for removal. This system has proven itself to be quite effective, even against clogging, stapling, and blinding.
Uses a fixed-element screen, which provides absolute protection for downstream processes (even in the event of a mechanical failure).
Cleans each individual hole by managing the hydrostatic pressure, which allows efficient low-volume, low-pressure jet cleaning. Proven effective against clogging, stapling, and blinding.
The corrugated geometry of the screen increases screen strength and provides improved headloss dynamics compared to flat screens.
Proven FlexLink™ Technology:
Duperon® Perforated Plate screens employ proven FlexLink technology which has been used for decades on FlexRakes.
The modular Millennial Platform supports future design developments and makes it possible to make changes to meet future process requirements.
- Municipal and industrial wastewater, pre-process debris removal, membrane protection, tertiary screening, scum screening, pre-screening of process waters.
- 2 feet to 12 feet
- Other widths considered dependent on site constraints
- 10 feet to 40 feet
Angle of Installation:
- 0 degrees (vertical)
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Standard: 304 Stainless Steel
- Available in: 316 Stainless Steel
- 1.0mm, 2mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm
- 304 SSTL, 316 SSTL and HDEP
- Scraper positioned every 21 inches.
Standard Controls Options:
- Packages range from simple start/stop to sophisticated automation. Motor overload protection provided. Contact Duperon® for further details and assistance in selecting the perfect package for your site.
- Automatic with timer, float, SCADA, differential/high-level sensing options with I/O as needed