Permit Tracker - Browser-Based Software
Our browser-based Permit Tracker will allow you to stay on top of your permits, before they are on top of you. This is SaaS (Software as a Service) and resides on our secure servers. You control master catalogs (pull-down lists) of the types of permits and actions that you need to track. You'll have an audit trail of your permit acquisition and compliance actions. Automated email notifications and reminders.
are involved in any of these:
- Civil Engineering / Construction
- Utilities, Mining, or Manufacturing
- Event Management or Location Filming
- Site Operations, Compliance, Infrastructure, and much more...
You need this cloud computing virtual filing cabinet for your permitting information
- Our browser-based Permit Tracker® will allow you to stay on top of your permits, before they are on top of you!
- You control master catalogs (pull-down lists) of the types of permits and actions that you need to track
- You'll have an audit trail of your permit acquisition and compliance actions
- Automated email notifications and reminders
- Attach contacts to projects such as Banker, Surveyor, Site Manager, Project Lead, etc.
- Attach agency contacts to permit actions
- Include live address links to agency online permitting sites
- Notes you create on your projects are automatically user, date and time stamped
- Attach copies of documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, drawings, photos, audio/video files and more to project note records
- Enter time worked on projects by each user and report on totals
- Export/import data as Excel, Word, CSV (comma separated values), or XML
- On screen and printer friendly reports - Export reports to Word, Excel, or email
- Quickly create project records using your own pull-down lists to activate permit records, enter dates, and add remarks
- Create template projects with permits pre-assigned to quickly and accurately set up similar projects
- Assign related actions to permit records from the actions catalog, enter due dates, early warnings, other milestones, and enter remarks
- Export a project to the next party with all (or selected) details to provide them with defendable proof of the permitting process
- Need to find something? Click on the top of any column to sort its data or quickly find any occurrence of a number, name, title or etc. with our dynamic search tool. You can enter as little as a single character and it starts showing you matches
- Now you have the information you need, instantly, at the click of a mouse.
Produce Status Reports to Inform You of
- Project / permit and action status and documentation of the process
- Submit, response, and resubmit dates
- Requests for Additional Information (RAI) and follow-ups
- Pending expirations, early warnings, and other action dates
- Responses that are overdue from the issuer
- Any responses from the issuing agencies needing your follow-up
- Notes related to projects provide an audit trail of your actions
- Changes to dates automatically recorded in a log file
- Projects using related permits or actions
- Fees, deposits, and payments for permits
- Hours logged by users for time worked on projects
- All reports can be screen-viewed, printed, or saved to many file formats
No reviews were found for Permit Tracker - Browser-Based Software. Be the first to review!