From GC Detectors
PFPDView is an optional Windows®-based software package for use with a 5380 PFPD and WinPulse to reprocess chromatograms under different PFPD operating conditions. This reprocessing capability is useful for detector and dual-gate mode optimization and for method development in challenging applications. PFPDView parameters can be adjusted for optimal selectivity without the extra time and expense of rerunning an analysis to find ideal settings. WinPulse also collects digital pulsed flame emission traces that can be used to obtain chemical structural information on a specific peak PFPDView allows up to five different chromatograms to be viewed simultaneously to determine optimal parameters for an application or specific analysis. If gate parameters need to be changed, the resulting chromatogram can be viewed instantly.
After chromatograms are reviewed, they can be exported as a GC data file (AIA format) for import into a chromatographic data system. Viewing, reprocessing, printing, or reintegrating a GC run under new PFPD parameters are accomplished without rerunning the sample.
- Displays post-run pulse emission profiles and up to five chromatograms using different gate parameters
- Provides heteroatom structural information of unknown compounds
- Reanalyzes off-line chromatographic runs under different PFPD parameters
- Optimizes parameters for dual-gate operation mode
- Improves sensitivity and selectivity with post-run gate optimization
- Provides dual gate response ratios for elemental identification and multi-element analysis
- Permits off-line optimization of the dual gate modes to enhance hetroatom selectivity.