PharmaLine - Model DC - UV Systems For Chlorine Destruction
Dechlorination system: UV systems for chlorine destruction in Pharmaceutical process water. Pharmaceutical and healthcare products require production facilities of the utmost quality. Water used for product, and for CIP must be free of pathogens, and chemicals such as chlorine and ozone.
Hanovia UV systems can destroy chlorine in water without the use of any chemicals or filters, and act as your primary chlorine barrier for your incoming water. They are easy to install, have a very small footprint compared to the large amounts of space required All of this means greater security and greater efficiency for your water treatment process.
Hanovia UV systems help provide water to the highest possible standards as demanded by regulatory bodies such as FDA quality procedures including Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
The best solutions are good for everyone. So, we don’t just offer clever technology. We make a difference. For you, your clients, and consumers. Hanovia UV systems:
- Provide chemical-free disinfection
- Remove chlorine
- Are clean and safe, with no side effects or residue
- Are compact and easy to install
- Are simple and inexpensive to maintain
- Are backed by Hanovia’s global support network
With this much flexibility, it’s no surprise that our UV systems sterilise everything from production lines and packaging facilities to water intakes and header tanks.
- Fully automated with failsafe mechanisms
- Compatible with CIP procedures
- Less capital intensive, with lower running costs than other technologies
- Effective against all known microorganisms
- Continuous monitoring and treatment records
- All systems include disinfection chamber, Arc tube, Control/Power Supply Cabinet, UV Monitor and option for Automatic Wiper.