PHILOS - Model Megaflux MBR - Submerged MF Module for MBR Process
Megaflux MBR is one of PHILOS's signature product. Made up of hydrophilic PVDF reinforced braid membrane, these MBR module possesses an excellent mechanical strength together with outstanding chemical resistivity and antifouling property. Moreover, our MBR retains a longer shelf life as each elements of the MBR is equipped with an aeration ball (Patented technology) which prevents the membrane damage caused by large accumulation of sludge at the end of the module. Applicable in varieties of application , our MBR modules are quite popular in the waste water industry and are sold across the globe accounting to more than 150 case studies as of now.
PHILOS's Submerged Megaflux-MBR consists of different special features: - Highly durable RCM (Reinforced Capillary Membrane) -Excellent chemical and fouling resistance (PVDF material) -High filtration flux (Max. 0.7m3/m2 ·day) -Various pore size (0.4?, 0.1?, 0.04?) -Excellent on-site operation & Setup flexibility - Leakage free permeate.
MBR Membrane module for wastewater treatment After wastewater treatment or water recycling by MBR
- Easy to set up in site, simply assembly and disassembly as block structure : Possible to order-made when replacement no need to special work.
- Application of hydrophilic PVDF braid reinforced membrane: Excellent mechanical strength, perfectly treatment and maintain without breakage of membrane when operating .
- Application for membrane of submersible material with optimal sponge structure: Excellent restoration, keep a stably capacity of channel when long term use.
- Diffuser installation for effective aeration: Minimized membrane pollution when operating by element structure that individual air diffuser included.
- Sludge discharging diffuser structure: Solution for blockage by possible to sludge discharging open structure.
Selection / production at various heights according to site condition
- R4 - Applicable to small size MBR site (Under 100m3/d)
- R3 - Applicable to medium size MBR site (Under 500m3/d)
- R2 - Applicable to large scale MBR site (Over500m3/d)
Various element composition as customer's need
- Module production using height-specific elements
- Possible to manufacture that customer's need and site condition
Expandability by capacity of treatment
- Frame production by various size and combined module
- Possible to customize without any special work when existing submersible membrane replacement
Air diffuser all-in-one type
Block assembly for easy to expand and assemble