PHOENIX - Model auto/CHEM™ - Polymer Mixing & Delivery Systems
PHOENIX technologies for liquid/solid separation and slurry dewatering have led the way in mining and aggregates & industrial minerals since 1984. The proper selection, mixing, and delivery of polymers are integral to PHOENIX thickening and dewatering systems. From lab testing slurry samples through recommending and applying specific polymers, PHOENIX is dedicated to engineered process solutions that produce optimum results.
PHOENIX Model D auto/CHEM dry polymer mixing & delivery systems are selected to meet required performance parameters with little operator attention and minimum maintenance. Compact, skid mounted packages are available with bag or optional supersack loading. Controls, either automatic or manual, are supplied based on customer preference. Both mix tanks and aging tanks are included in the scope of supply. Model E emulsion polymer systems are available as an alternative when there is a preference for emulsion polymers rather than dry chemicals.
The Model E system includes three stages:
- Water supply components including valves, strainer, booster pump, and flow meter.
- Neat emulsion polymer skid with required valves, strainer, flow meter, and transfer pump.
- Solution mix tank including propeller mixing unit, solution floc delivery pump, and required valves and other in-pipe components.
- Locally available, generic component parts
- Belt driven mixers
- Factory assembly of components
- Quick, easy installation and start-up
- Reliability and maximum mixing action
- Interface with plant PLC systems
- Adaptable to limited space availability