PHOENIX - Model HF HiFlo™ - High Rate Thickener
PHOENIX has long been a leading supplier of dewatering equipment for the aggregate and mining markets. The PHOENIX HiFlo Thickener clarifies the water while it thickens the slurry from a wash plant to 40-45% solids, greatly reducing the volume going to the slurry pond. For complete elimination of the slurry pond, a PHOENIX Belt Filter Press may be added to dewater the thickened slurry either initially or as an upgrade.
- Separation is often more than 20 times as effective as conventional thickeners. Plant area is greatly reduced, even making indoor installation practical.
- The design provides for deaeration of the feed prior to the flow into the feedwell.
- The flocculation level can be carefully controlled.
- Feedwell design enhances the separation and bed level interface sensors are utilized for optimum performance.
- Drives with high torque capability and optimal rake lift contribute to the machine's superior performance. Cycloidal design provides long operating life, lower power requirement, torque management, and minimum maintenance.
Full Customer Support
- PHOENIX's technical staff can assist in testing process practicality, equipment sizing, and aid in solving other application problems. Pilot plant or laboratory testing is available.
- Minimum space requirement
- Superior thickening performance
- Rugged drive
- Full customer support
- Overflow water is clarified for use in the wash plant or as belt wash water for a belt filter press
- Greatly reduces the volume reporting to a slurry pond, or properly conditions the slurry for press dewatering to a stackable, solid phase discharge cake.