PhotoLacq - High Performance Semi-Satin Photocatalytic Waterborne Coating for Indoor Walls
PHOTO-LACQ activated walls use the light energy (1) to destroy the air pollutants.
PHOTO-LACQ is applied in two coats, by brush, roller or spray gun, on sound, clean, and dry walls, previously prepared with PHOTO-DECO PRIMER, and allowing the first coat to dry completely before to apply the last one (8-10 hrs).
Waterborne Photocatalytic coating for indoor walls
- Density: 1.51 Kg/l
- Not flammable
- Permeable to water vapour
- Touch dry at 25ºC: 30-40 min
- Yield: 10-11m2/l coat depending on surface type
- Colours. See Colour chart
- Product colour can be modified using ONLY INORGANIC PIGMENTS
- Application Temp: between 5º C and 35º C
- Keep away from frost