Photonic - Model UV254 Go - Portable, Field and Laboratory Instrument for Surrogate Measurements of TOC, DOC, COD, BOD
Portable, Field and Laboratory Instrument for surrogate measurements of TOC, DOC, COD, BOD etc. UV254 Go! is a portable UV254 analyser that enables measurement at different points within the treatment process. Well suited to measurements at the riverside as it is to measure a sample in the laboratory. Simply place the cuvette into the Go! press measure and receive your UV254 and surrogate measurements of TOC, DOC, BOD, COD etc. Every measurement is stored for review and data export.
Accurate portable UV254 measurements
The UV254 Go! measures UV254 transmission and absorption on a small handheld device, indicating the Natural Organic Materials (NOMs) in water.
Surrogate measurements* TOC, BOD and COD can be achieved without the need for reagents.
- Portable Measurement Water Treatment and Industrial Process and Waste
- Remote Measurements of recieving waters and Environmental Testing
- Measurement of Samples in the Lab Environment
- A simple icon-based user interface makes it easy to navigate between measuring, calibration and data collection.
- Long service life.
- Extensive storage capacity to preserve numerous measurements.
- Ability to generate graphical charts of data patterns.
- A USB port to connect and transfer data to your PC or Mac.
- Excel compatible, connect with device to examine data further.
- Ability to display up to four surrogate (Calibrated parameters) measurements simultaneously. For example, TOC (Total Organic Carbon).
Drinking Water and Wastewater:
- Distribution system contamination
- Source water monitoring /protection
- UV Disinfection
- Reverse Osmosis
- DBP formation potential
- Food and Beverage
- Commercial Aquaculture
- Industrial markets
- Rivers and lakes monitoring
- Groundwater monitoring
- Pollution control
No consumables—no hidden costs:
- Real-time indication of BOD, COD, TOC and DOC surrogates
- Long life LEDs
Anybody can use:
- Intuitive, modern, easy to use interface
- Measurements obtained within seconds
Data integrity– No transcription errors:
- Date and time stamped results
- Easy transfer of excel compatible data via USB
- Results can be saved for 10 years
- Internal battery and charging options
- Lightweight and portable device
- Range of measurement options
- UVA, UVT and SUVA
- Surrogate measurements
- TOC, BOD, COD and others
- 0-100% UVT
- 0-2.5 ABS
- Accuracy:±0.5% UVT
- Repeatability: ±0.05% UVT
- 10mm square UV Quartz Cuvette
- 1,2,5 & 10mm options
- Measurement Time: Less than 30 seconds
- Lipo Internal Battery
- USB Charger
- Wavelength: 254nm
- Light Source:
- Deep UV LED
- Long life, self monitoring
- Data Logger: 10 years data storage.
- Dimensions: 140x160x77mm
- 800 x 480 pixel 4in
- Capacitive Touch
- TFT colour LCD
- Operating Conditions: 10 to 45t, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: -20 to 60C, max 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Enclosure Rating: IP65
- Interfaces: USB file transfer to PC
- Warranty: 2 years
- Accessory Options: Hard Case, cuvettes, sample containers, power bank