PhotoSiloxane - Photocatalytic Waterborne Coating for Outdoor and Indoor Use
Premium Photocatalytic coating for outdoor facades, with anti carbonation properties. PHOTO-SILOXANE activated walls use light energy to destroy airborne pollutants.
HOW TO USE IT
PHOTO-SILOXANE is applied in two coats by brush, roller or spray, on clean, free from oils and non-stick materials, dry and sound walls, allowing the coating to dry between each coat. It is advised to carry adherence tests on non porous surfaces, surfaces having old coatings applied, and in general, on all surfaces where adherence may be compromised.
PHOTO-SILOXANE has European mark in concrete protection, thanks to its excellent properties as CO2 barrier, improving the structures resistance against carbonation
On absorbent surfaces, the use of PHOTO-SILOXANE PRIMER reduce the consumption of PHOTOSILOXANE, facilitates and accelerates the top layers application, saves money and improves the resulting top layer quality.
Photocatalytic Waterborne Coating for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Density: 1.48 Kg / l
- Not flammable
- Impermeable to liquid water
- Impermeable to CO2 penetration
- I = 1,8 g/m2.d
- Sd = 136 m
- Water vapour permeable
- Excellent barrier against CO2
- Touch Dry at 25 ° C: 30 to 40 min
- interval between layers: about 12 hrs
- Yield: around 3-6 m2/l, in two coats, depending on the surface type
- Colours. See colour chart
- Application temperature: between 5 º C and 35 º C
- Store in dry and warm areas