PhotoWall - Photocatalytic Breathable Coating for Roofs
PHOTO-WALL activated walls use the light energy (1) to destroy the air pollutants.
PHOTO-WALL is applied in two coats, by brush, roller or spray, on sound, clean, and dry walls, allowing the first coat to dry before to apply the last one. First coat can be diluted with 10 % of water. In case the surface is not 100 % sound, or in case adhesion problems are foreseen, it is recommended to apply a layer of PHOTO-DECO PRIMER before to apply the coating.
Waterborne Photocatalytic coating for indoors walls
- Density: 1.54 Kg/l
- Waterborne, Not flammable
- VOC content 0.2 g/l max
- Permeable to water vapour
- Touch dry at 25ºC: 30-40 min
- Allow 3-4 hrs between coats
- Yield: 10m2/l. coat
- Colours. See Colour chart
- Product colour can be modified using ONLY INORGANIC PIGMENTS
- Application Temp: between 5º C and 35º C