Model PicoLAB Series - Laser Micro-machining Workstation
The PicoLAB series laser micro-machining workstation is a perfect tool for diverse material processing applications at the micrometer scale. Precision of laser micro-machining is achieved by ultra-short laser pulses, high precision positioning stages and state of the art optical systems. Flexible control of laser parameters, up to three wavelengths available and micro-machining techniques developed in our application laboratory ensure excellent PicoLAB's performance in the field of scientific research and industrial process development. PicoLAB series workstations come in two basic configurations: Class 1 enclosed workstations and open-framed units with continuous system upgrade available.
- Class 1 laser safety body
- Safety interlock
- Laser safe observation window
- Vacuum chuck for sample holding
- Dedicated control computer for laser and system control
- Workstation control unit
- High resolution Machine Vision system with sample recognition
- Dual axis galvo-scanner for high speed beam process
- Up to 5 axis positioning system
- Harmonics generator for 2nd and 3rd harmonics
- Rotary and tilt stages
- Dust extraction system
Positioning stages specifications
Max. travel is 600 (mm) on x axis and 400 (mm) on y axis. Traveling speed is up to 200 (mm/s) on both axis. Accuracy of the system is down to ± 4.5 (µm) and repeatability is ± 0.5 (µm). Resolution is 0.1 (µm).