PID Analyzers - Model 201-Cplus - Continuous Monitor for VOC`s, Inorganic & Fixed Gases
From Continuous Products
The Model 201C is a continuous VOC Analyzer designed for continuous or process control. It has optional 4-20 mA output, RS485, MODBUS, 2-4 programmable setpoints, larger pump, bypass flow & and a 19” rack or industrial wall mount NEMA 4 enclosure. This 201C has the choice of one 9.5 or 10.6 eV lamp in a PID or an FID, Operator's Manual, configuration software and RS232 cable. The detectors are the PID or FID.
- Species measured: Organics (VOCs by PID or FID) and inorganic species that can be ionized by the PID lamp (9.5, 10.6 or 11.7 eV)
- Sensor(s): Sensor(s): single- PID only or FID only
- Precision: +/- 1-2% of reading
- Response time: <2 sec. (PID) < 10s FID (to 90%) response
- Sample flow rate: > 1 LPM
- Span Drift: <2% over 24 hours
- Range: 0.1 to 6,000 ppm (optional ppb range)- PID 1 to 40,000 ppm FID
- Linear Range: See above
- Power consumption:< 50 watts maximum; 115 VAC, 0.4 amps
- Dimensions: 19'' Rack mount - 19'' W x 5 1/4''H x 14''D Wall - 2''W x 21''H x 10''D
- Weight: 19'' Rack mount - 12.2 pounds PID; 14 pounds FID, Wall - 19 pounds PID; 22 pounds FID
- Instrument operating conditions: : 5-40 degrees C, 0-95% RH (non-condensing)
- Performance: Isobutylene Referred
- PID Lamps : Our 9.5 and 10.6 eV lamps remain the best in the business since we developed them over 30 years ago.
- FID : Our very sensitive FID has flame out sensor that will shut off the hydrogen if the flame goes out
- Enclosures : 19'' rack mount or NEMA 4 wall mount.
- Programmable setpoints : The 1-3 setpoints (depends on the options) can be programmed for PID control, above/below setpoints
- Display : Our 2 line by 16 character LED display is easy to read. The lower display is used for diagnostics.
- ADC : Our 16 bit ADC provides a resolution of 1 part in 64,000 and our signal algorithm minimizes noise by signal averaging in the msec range.
- Programmable Voltage/current output : 1VDC/4-20 mA.
- Digital outputs : RS485, MODBUS
- Ease of calibration- SemiAutomatic or Remote Automatic : The two point calibration for the PID uses an electronic zero (no zero gas needed) and a span gas. It is initiated by a push button switch. The time to calibrate is about 1 minute. The FID requires zero air and span gas for calibration. In the 201, the valving is built into the Analyzer. The remote calibration can be activated by a PLC controlled contact closure.