Pipe Base Screen
From Well Screen
Our pipe base screens are manufactured with strict quality standards to be at par with international standards. The screen jackets are manufactured by spirally wounding narrow faced Vee-Wire around a cage of longitudinal support rods. Each intersection point of these wires is fusion welded. These jackets are then mounted over seamless pipe(API Casing, tubing) which is perforated as per international standards to ensure flow performance, and then both ends of jacket are welded on to the seamless pipe.
- High flow capacity. The jacket is made of vee wire well screen this allow more water or oil to enter at much lesser frictional head loss and the efficiency of well is improved appreciably.
- Perfect integral strength and strong anti-deformation ability
- The internal part of filtration jacket is supported by base pipe and the outer protective shroud can be fixed outside the filtration jacket if necessary. The integral strength of base pipe with drilled holes is merely 2~3% less than standard casing or tubing. So it can withstand compression deformation from stratum with sufficient integral strength. Even if local deformation occurs, the gap of compressed part will not be enlarged. It has been proved to be highly reliable on sand control.
- More choice: The screen jacket material can be stainless steel or low carbon steel,it is can as per your requirement.
- Slot with high density, low flow resistance .Slot density are 3~5 times as traditional slotted screen, with low flow resistance. It is conducive to increase production of oil or gas.
- Good manufacturability makes high efficiency, low cost, and large-scale production achievable.