Our Piranha industrial dredges feature powerful agitator slurry pumps that are so effective, they excavate material faster than other styles of dredges many times their size. Other manufacturer’s dredges skim materials off the top of your sediment layer, pumping excessive amounts of water with low solids content. Piranha dredges excavate from within the core of your material. Our dredges can be used for excavating gravel, sand, crushed ore, coal slurries, fly ash, wash fines, mud, and sewage & water treatment sludge. Our industrial dredges are customized and built to meet the specific needs of your application. Solids-removal pumping systems for excavating sediment from the bottom of any water body. Pump: fines, sludge, mud, sand, gravel, and fly ash up to 5 inch diameter rock (5 to 150 hp).
- Units ranging from 5hp-75hp
- Designed for applications greater than 10,000 cubic yards
- Production rates up to 250 cubic yards per hour
- Electrically driven and remote controlled
- Can pass up to 2.5” size solids
- Rugged construction allows for continuous use and withstanding long-term wear