From Other Products
The Baski heavy-duty pitless unit is designed for quick delivery, installation ease, and convenience in setting and pulling pumps (submersible or turbine). The heavy-duty construction is specifically designed for deep sets below 500 feet (150 m), where the drop pipe must be high-strength casing or tubing. These pitless units are of steel construction with stainless steel seating rings for the spool's o-rings, and are available for casing sizes from 8 inch (203 mm) to 24 inch (610 mm) and larger on special order.
- Stainless steel rings for the spool's o-rings to ensure a leak-proof seal.
- Steel housing which is 1/2 to 1-1/4 inch thick.
- Steel upper casing barrel which is 3/8 inch thick.
- Steel spool with 2 large access holes and 4 centering blocks.
- Flanged top with rounded corner to prevent wire damage during installation.
- Water-tight cap with screened vent.