PlantControl - Model D 9.52.01 - Wireless Data Logger and Sensors
From Sensors & Monitoring
Soil moisture and soil temperature monitoring system for larger surface areas. In combination with PlantCare’s wireless soil moisture sensors (art. no.: 19.51.01 range), the PlantControl D is used for the wireless reception and recording of soil moisture levels and soil temperature in the scientific sector, for agricultural applications as well as garden and landscaping construction.
- Up to 99 wireless sensors can be connected.
- Weatherproof IP67 housing
- Signal range up to 200 meters, dependent on the type of terrain.
- Measurement of soil moisture levels (rel. %) and soil temperature at freely selectable intervals.
- Speedily reaction to changes in moisture levels.
- Reliable results even at minimum depths (from 5 cm).
- Value measured is unaffected by salt or fertilizer content.
- Precise recording of measurements through built-in quartz clock.
- A USB-interface allows to readout the measurement data as well as a logbook to a USB stick.
- Communication module with GPRS terminal for remote data retrieval (optional).
- Language setting German/English
- Agricultural research
- Irrigation monitoring
Data plug type USB
Data storage capacity 100.000 data sets
Data transfer telemetric
Diameter (D) and /or size (L*W*H) 29 x 23 x 15 cm
International Protection Rating 67
Maximum operating temperature +50 °
Minimum operating temperature -20 °
Power supply battery, line voltage, solar power
Product material PVC, other material
Programming possibility Yes
Registration type digital, logging
Voltage 110 / 230 volt
Weight 4 kg
Soil moisture measurements