PlasmaQuant - Model MS Elite - Mass Spectrometer for Research Applications
The PlasmaQuant® MS Elite delivers outstanding performance for applications, including leading-edge research, that benefit from industry-leading sensitivity and low background noise, e.g. in geochemistry, material sciences, and biological imaging. With a next generation plasma system, ReflexION ion mirror and high-definition, true 3 MHz quadrupole, the PlasmaQuant® MS Elite even exceeds the sensitivity specifications of high-priced magnetic sector-field ICP-MS instruments.
Benefit from unmatched Gigahertz sensitivity in your daily work, for example in:
- High-definition surface mapping using lower laser energy and smaller spot-sizes, 1-5 µm
- Detecting single-particles of less than 5 nm diameter
- Achieving excellent isotope ratio precision thanks to outstanding abundance sensitivity in combination with the extended range all-digital detector
- Achieving exceptional detection limits for speciation analysis
The Dual Connection technology with two entry ports into the torch compartment allows for easy and flexible setup of any HPLC system.
With the intuitive worksheet interface of Analytik Jena’s ASpect MS software, all analysis data, mass scan graphics, calibration data and data logs are available at the click of a button. Comprehensive quality control protocols ensure quality data for the entire analysis. Including aerosol dilution and new BOOST technology, Aspect MS software makes fast work of your most difficult samples.
ASpect MS features a range of automated options:
- Setup and initialization routines
- Plasma alignment
- Mass calibration and resolution tests
- AutoMax for easy method development
ASpect MS provides 21 CFR Part 11 compliance support.
An autosampler allows the effective routine analysis.
The PlasmaQuant® MS Elite delivers outstanding performance for applications, including leading-edge research, that benefit from industry-leading sensitivity and low background noise. It is perfect for laser ablation applications or liquid chromatography applications, single-particle analyses especially nano-particle analyses and isotopic ratio determinations.