PlasmaQuant - Model 9100 - Benchmark for Analysis of Complex Materials
Cost-effective analysis without compromise. With high-performance features, it allows for more matrix tolerance, a wide working range and high measurement sensitivity. It provides high-quality results in contract analysis, reliability in quality control and the highest standards in regulated industries.
- Maximum reliability – unique resolving power with high-resolution optics
- Convenient functionality – broad applicability and superior analytical performance
- Flexible observation – optimized plasma observation modes without compromises
- Increased productivity – Outstanding plasma robustness for analyzing any sample matrix
Experience superior analytical performance, application flexibility, robustness, and reliability with the optical emission spectrometer PlasmaQuant 9100. The high-resolution optics and exceptional matrix tolerance guarantee an efficient and uniquely sensitive analysis of geological samples, high-purity metals, chemical and petrochemical samples, as well as soils and industrial wastewater. In trace analysis of complex materials it is the sample that dictates your instrumental needs. High matrix contents require high plasma performance. Unique detection limits ask for a unique spectrometer design. The high-resolution ICP-OES technology makes unconditional confidence in your analytical results a reality.
The feasibility of trace analytics in highly concentrated samples by ICP-OES strongly depends on the instrumental plasma performance towards rapidly
varying sample types. Benefit from the widest working range as well as reduced sample preparation demands to improve precision, productivity and ease of use.
- Cost-efficient shift-work operation
- Flexible plasma observation
- Interference-free emission lines
- System readiness within 15 minutes
The unique resolving power of the high-resolution optics guarantees unmatched sensitivity, accuracy and precision in real sample matrices. In combination with the flexible Dual View PLUS plasma observation system, you can determine both trace and macro-elements with a single measurement. The intelligent torch design, in combination with the high-frequency generator, ensures a stable plasma performance for any sample matrix as well as for rapidly changing sample loads.
Discover the new PlasmaQuant 9100 series by Analytik Jena. These ICP-OES devices offer superior analytical performance, application flexibility, robustness, and reliability – even for the most challenging sample matrices and applications.
- Food & Agriculture
- Chemicals & Materials
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Energy
- Pharma & Life Sciences
- Geology, Mining & Metals
Analyze your samples with great ease!
Thanks to a clear-cut, multilingual user interface, you can quickly generate methods geared to each matrix by selecting the elements to be determined and the preferred emission lines. All pre-installed method parameters are loaded automatically and can be easily modified.
The modular design of the ASpect PQ software offers you the flexibility to work with preset routine methods or to develop your own individual methods.
- Powerful optimization, evaluation, and post-calculation routines
- Compliant with 21 CFR Part11 and FDA module with user management
- Innovative routines for baseline connection (ABC), interference correction (CSI), etc.
- LIMS connection
A range of accessories and upgrade options provide a high level of application flexibility, easy sample handling, and high throughput.
- Customized sample introduction kits – Standard, Salt, Organic, HF
- ASPQ 3300 / Cetac ASX-560 - Autosampler for high throughput routine analysis
- Internal Standards Kit - for the online addition of internal standards
- Hydride systems
- IsoMist – tempered spray chamber for the analysis of volatile organic substances
- Argon humidifier – for the trouble-free analysis of samples with a high salt content