Plexus - Intelligent Wireless SCADA Distributed Control System Gateway Hub
The Intelligent Wireless System (IWS) nodes comprise of a range of distributed wireless products from Plexus Controls providing advanced supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA) functionality for commercial and industrial applications. With 'out the box' auto mesh wireless functionality, IWS nodes can be easily installed at a remote location and connected to standard sensors, supporting 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, HART, temperature, pressure and many other interfaces. Either through a direct wireless connection or automatically hopping through a series of repeater IWS nodes, the sensor data is relayed back to the IWS Hub for termination over Ethernet to the IWS Management Server application for display, logging and alarm management.
The IWS Hub provides a secure connection to terminate all wireless remote system traffic and provide gateway functionality to the network through an Ethernet connection.
The hub system also has optional data storage capability including a real time clock that timestamps all logged data. Data can be retrieved and archived using standard FTP.
Real-time data can be accessed in 5 ways, 1. Plexus Web GUI over the Ethernet interface or over the WAN – e.g. over a cellular data connection to a smartphone or any Tablet, PC or other device that supports a standard web browser, or 2. using any third party application that supports standard MODBUS TCP protocol or 3. Telnet or 4. FTP File download or 5. Plexus SQLdatabase synchronization software.
- Provides Network Interface, Data
- Logging for Next generation distributed, intelligent wireless SCADA system
- Ethernet with PoE for connection to wired or wireless networks
- Internal time-stamped data logging
- Data display using Web browser, MODBUS TCP or Custom GUI Application
- Web GUI for RTU Configuration and RTU status
- Full monitoring, control and back office support using SQL Database
- Low cost & fast install
- Rugged construction (NEMA6) for all weather conditions (H-100SRG-OUT)
- Cost effective indoor version (H100SRG-IN)