Plexus IWS Remote - Model R-025U Series - Industrial Distance Monitor Remote Wireless System
The Intelligent Wireless System (IWS) nodes comprise of a range of distributed wireless products from Plexus Controls providing advanced supervisory, control and data acquisition (SCADA) functionality for commercial and industrial applications. With 'out the box' auto mesh wireless functionality, IWS nodes can be easily installed at a remote location and connected to standard sensors, supporting 4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, HART, temperature, power factor, pressure and many other interfaces. Either through a direct wireless connection or automatically hopping through a series of repeater IWS nodes, the sensor data is relayed back to the IWS Gateway for termination over Ethernet to the IWS Management Server application providing a web based GUI display, logging and alarm management.
The Remote Termination Unit R-025U is a fully integrated, self-contained radio and microcontroller package with an ultrasonic transducer sensor for measuring distance to an object or liquid surface. The R-025IU is powered using 2 x Alkaline dry batteries that can be easily changed by the user, or through the optional 110V wall adapter. The R-025U enclosure is designed to mount on a flat surface. The frequency of readings can be user changed and values logged and plotted on Plexus controls browser based gateway system. Plexus also provided an SQL database package that allows more sophisticated packages to access the data for detailed analysis.
The R-025Ucan be powered by 2 x C Alkaline batteries or 2 x 3.6V lithium primary batteries (not supplied). Battery life is expected to be up to 3 years depending on the frequency of the reading cycles.
- Next generation distributed, intelligent wireless SCADA system
- Liquid & Surface distance monitor
- 0.5m - 10m to largest target with ±2cm accuracy
- UV protected NEMA 4x enclosure
- 2 x C battery for multi-year operation or external power option
- Internal or long range external antenna options
- Fast and simple installation
- Reliable & scalable auto mesh wireless (using repeater system if required)
- Multiple systems per gateway
- Full monitoring, alarming from site gateway and/or central SQL database