Plexus - Data & Network Managment System
The Intelligent Wireless System (IWS) nodes provide fully functional bi-directional communications for system operation
and network management. Plexus Controls have a number of options available to the user to ensure the best visibility, and timely management of the data. With portable field management tools a field deployed operator can auto connect to any part of the mesh network, select the node to be managed and read and write to any of the I/O ports available. In addition, the operator can run any predefined processes (such as depth measurement). Fixed server applications are also available and can be used either independently or with the mobile management tool. The fixed data solutions provided tools such as a graphic user display, instant readings, histograms and full alarm setup and notification system.
The portable and fixed systems operate independently and autonomously of each other ensuring that no data is corrupted or lost.
An optional MODBUS or DNP3 client interface allows the user full logging capabilities as well as a client interface for single or multiple server access. Standard register mapping facilitates easy read & write functionality to any of the IWS node.
- Portable and fixed data management solutions
- Portable field system directly connects to mesh network and provides full read & write functionality to any IWS node.
- Rugged solution uses Trimble TDS RECON© handset
- Fixed system available for standalone operation or standards based MODBUS or DNP3 access
- Full on-site logging, monitoring for alarms, email & SMS notifications