- Powder-coated steel frame
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve
- High-pressure nylon tubing
- High-pressure brass comp. fittings
- Product and waste flow meters (Recycle valve & pre-filter guages included)
- 30 amp motor contactor
- 110 volt-60 hz or 220 volt-60 hz
This is our most durable reverse osmosis system with unmatched value in quality, convenience, and price. NSF-grade high quality parts are used to build this tough system. All APEC compact commercial RO systems are constructed of premium components, high quality filters and membranes to guarantee high rejection rates and output speed.
- Liquid-filled system pressure gauge: This gauge is filled with glycerin. The 'liquid' prevents gauge needle vibration.
- Liquid-filled Inlet/Outlet pre-filter gauges: These gauges monitor the pressure BEFORE and AFTER the system pre-filters. This allows you to know when to change out the pre-filters. A pressure differential of about 15 psi between the two gauges indicates the filters should be changed. Example: Pre-filter IN pressure is 50 psi and Pre-filter OUT psi is 35. This is a differential pressure of 15 psi.
- Stainless steel fixed waste/recycle flow controls: The fixed flow control devices are stainless steel flat plates with a small hole drilled in the center. This flow control feature regulates waste water and recycle flows. The Commercial PLUS RO model is pre-set to obtain a 50% feed flow recovery. This means that for every gallon of product water produced, 1 gallon flows to the drain. Fixed flow control makes certain the recovery rate is tamper proof.
- Storage tank pressure switch: All Commercial PLUS RO models come standard with a bladder (pressurized) tank pressure switch. This means that the Commercial PLUS RO system is set up for product water to be stored in a pressurized storage tank only. If you are using an open (atmospheric) tank, you will require the optional float switch. The pressure settings on the tank pressure switch will make the Commercial PLUS RO system turn off at 50 psi and turn on at 30 psi in the pressurized storage tank.
- Feed water inlet solenoid valve: This solenoid valve turns the water supply to the Commercial PLUS RO system OFF when the storage tank is full and turns ON when the storage tank needs more water.
- Feed water low pressure switch: This is a safety feature designed to make sure there is at least 30 psi being delivered to the Commercial PLUS RO system before the motor starts. This switch protects the pump from running dry due to no feed water supply.
- Rotary vane pump: This pump provides the necessary operating pressure (approx. 180 to 200 psi) to the RO membrane.
- Dual level float switches: The dual level float switch tells the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system when to turn OFF the storage tank (tank full) and ON when the tank needs water. This switch assembly is connected to a bulkhead tank adaptor(supplied with float switch) and to be installed into the storage tank at installation site.
- Low pressure switch : This is a safety feature designed to make sure there is at least 30 psi being delivered to the LOGIC CONTROLLED commercial RO system before the motor starts. This switch protects the pump from running dry due to no feed water supply.
- Low pressure bypass delay: Typically, when the RO system pump starts, a low pressure condition can occur due to the suction of the pump. A timer in the control circuit allows the RO system to continue to run for about 10 seconds to override any low pressure shut-off condition.
- 24 volt level control circuit: Low voltage is supplied to the float switches for safety reasons.
- Time delay start: A timer in the control circuit delays system start to make sure the RO system is flooded with water before the high pressure pump starts.
Tank pressure switch: The PRO Commercial RO system can be set up for a pressurized water storage tank. If this option is selected, it is important that the air pressure on the storage tank is set at 25 psi.
Recycle valve: This option allows the system to recycle a portion of waste water back into the PRO Commercial RO system to obtain a higher feed flow recovery (up to 60%).
Liquid-filled Inlet/Outlet pre-filter gauges: These gauges monitor the pressure BEFORE and AFTER the system pre-filters. This allows the customer to know when to change out the pre-filters. A pressure differential of about 15 psi between the two gauges indicates the filters should be changed. Example: Pre-filter IN pressure is 50 psi and Pre-filter OUT psi is 35. This is a differential pressure of 15 psi.
TDS digital monitor: Customer may elect this option to continually monitor the Total Dissolved Solids in the product water.
50 hz electrical: Electrical supply of 50hz is common in Europe, South America, Africa, Middle Eastern, Asia and parts of Japan. (USA electrical supply is 60hz)
220 Volt/60 hz Motor: The Commercial PRO RO system is standard 110v power. Select this option if your operation voltage is 220v.
Shipping crate: Overseas shipments require extra protection. Customer will need this optional wood shipping crate.