Thanks to its light weight and small size, thePMI-MASTERSmart can be conveniently carried, making the analysis independent, especially in hard to reach places. Despite its compact dimensions it offers high analysis performance.
The rechargeable battery pack provides enough power for 7 h in standby or the analysis of some hundred samples in SPARK and/or ARC mode. ThePMI-MASTERSmart can also be operated using the external power supply/charger, with or without battery and even when recharging the battery pack.
Due to minimized Argon consumption a 1l bottle is sufficient for several analysis (Linde Ecocyl recommended). For more intensive use a cart, holding a 10l bottle, is available.
What makes the PMI-MASTERSmartdifferent to other mobile analysers?
- Can be effortlessly carried around with only 15 kg / 33 lbs weight (other mobile analysers can only be pushed or pulled)
- Full range analysis functions despite compact size
- Guaranteed stable measurement results even in motion and under temperature changes thanks to patent pending optics
- Easy to travel with: the transport cases fit into any standard car trunk
- Ready to ship
- Truly cordless with long-lasting battery pack and optional replacement battery
- • Precise analysis and material identification including
- C, P*, S*, Sn*, As* and B* determinations
- • Fe, Al, Cu, Ni, Ti, Mg, Co and Zn alloys
- * With UVTouch probe