1. A Ductless Fume Hood
tested and approved by an independent laboratory according to the new NF X 15-211 - may 2009 - Class II norm Concerning the technical characteristics of our ductless fume hood, please consult our labopur catalogue.
2. An Active Coal Filter 'Corg' (1)
Our new 'Universal' charcoal filter
The latest generation 'CORG' filter absorbs a large majority of chemicals commonly used in laboratories: organic and inorganic acids, solvents and organics. This filter is perfectly mainstream and covers the major chemicals.
3. A Table/Trolley Storage Cabinet
according to the regulations
- Built in steel 15/10th.
- White epoxy paint RAL 9010.
- Self closing wing doors with handles and locks.
- Large warning labels in compliance with ISO 3864, NF X08.003 norms and the European directive 92/58/CEE.
- 1 adjustable shelf.
- 1 removable retention tank on the bottom.
- 4 swivel castors (2 with locking).
- High and low vents (high outlet connected to the fume hood).