From Containment Booms
The Vikoma pod boom is a high integrity oil containment boom that uses plastic flotation pods along a durable belt material. The pods are filled with a closed cell foam to ensure that even after collision/ abrasions the boom maintains its correct flotation level.
- Easy deployment
- No Inflation needed
- Internal closed cell foam buoyancy
- Constructed from strong, flexible materials.
- Operate in temperatures from -40ºC to +90ºC
- Ideal for permanent deployment
- Section Length: 5m – 25m
- Boom Height: 350mm – 600mm
- High Density Polyethylene Floats
- PVC Belting