Polimaster - Model PM6100 - Integrated Mobile Detection System
Integrated Mobile Detection System (MDS) PM6100 is designed for automatic scanning of fixed or mobile objects to detect illicit trafficking of radioactive substances and materials. *Certain modifications are possible upon customer request.
Integrated Mobile Detection System is intended for:
- automatic scanning of fixed or mobile objects including those, that are located on (in) transport vehicle;
- the arrangement of temporary control posts of radioactive control aimed to detect illicit trafficking of radioactive substances and materials;
- performance of radioactive control at checkpoints, which are not equipped with radiation portal monitors, or at temporary control posts;
- localization and radioizotope identification of detected (interdicted) radioactive materials;
- monitoring of the environment radioactive contamination;
- report generation and transfer of the information obtained from the incident site to the control center for expert support and prompt decision-making in real time.
MDS PM6100 consists of 3 compartments:
- Driver's compartment
- Operators compartment
- Technical compartment
Mounted on the vehicle chassis of Ford Transit Van 470 L4H3 RWD 2,2i TDCI 155PS M6 (or other upon special request).
Devices for dosimetric and spectrometric control
- Mobile Radiation Portal Monitor PM5200-01 with the system of sliding video cameras and automated Operators working area is designed to detect radioactive sources of gamma and neutron radiation.
Mobile Radiation Portal Monitor PM5200-01 has the following sensitivity:
- Personal Radiation Detector PM1703GNA is designed to search, detect and localize radioactive materials according to their gamma (and neutron) external radiation.
- Multipurpose Hand-Held Radiation Monitor/ Identifier PM1401K-3 is designed to identify detected (interdicted) radioactive materials.
- Multifunctional printer
- Surveillance cameras
- Portable generator
- GPS navigator
- Operation temperature — from - 30 C ° to + 50 C °
- Relative humidity at 40 C ° (and lower) - up to 95%
- Atmospheric pressure - from 84 to 106,7 kPa