Poly-Nylon Pleated Filter Cartridge Nylon Membrane
Poly-Nylon filter cartridges feature a naturally hydrophilic polyamide Nylon membrane with a narrow pore size distribution and high porosity at the specified pore size rating. Poly-Nylon filter are suitable for the sub-micro filtration of a wide range of process liquid, in application where the characteristics of a naturally hydrophilic membrane are required. Various grades of cartridges are used for pure water supply and fine chemicals.
The Poly-Nylon filter cartridge is made of naturally hydrophilic polyamide Nylon membrane with a narrow pore size distribution and high porosity at the specified pore size rating. Poly-Nylon filter has the characteristics of a naturally hydrophilic membrane suitable for the sub-micro filtration of a wide range of process liquids requirement. Poly Nylon filter is used for pure water supply and fine chemicals.
- Low pressure drop, and high flow rate.
- End caps and connectors are sealed by thermal bond, free binder.
- Manufactured in clean room, highly clean cartridge.
- Pre-flush with 18 Megohm-cm Dl water, TOC content is lower than 40 ppb.
- Nylon membrane has Excellent hydrophilization, no prewettmg required.
- Integrity test is available.
- Certificated by FDA.
- In compliance with EU Directive 2002/72/EC for plastic in food contact.
- Terminal fine filtration of Dl water system
- Filtration of base solutions, solvents and photoresists of LCD factory.
Poresize:0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 1.0 micron
Membrane: Nylon membrane
Core & End Cap: High Strength PP (Stainless Steel insert end cap available)
O-ring Material: EPDM, Buan N, Silicone, Viton, PFA encapsulated Viton
Filtration Area: Poly Nylon PN = 0.8 m2
Poly Nylon E-PN = 0.98 m2
Length: 10', 20', 30', 40'
Inner Diameter: 28mm
Outer Diameter: PN = 69mm, E-PN = 80mm; N-PN = 64mm