From Norlex- Pool & Spa
Chlorine without stabilizer in tablet form (20 g) for continuous disinfection. Not suitable for hard water (does not form chlorine lock).
Instructions of use
- Stabilized water: 1 -2 tablets per 10 m3 of water every 1 or 2 days.
- Non-stabilized water: 2-3 tablets per 10 m3 of water every day (divided into 2 equal doses morning
- and evening).
- Shock treatment/presence of algae: 3-4 tablets per 10 m3 of water. After a shock treatment the pool
- should not be used for several hours.
- Dosages may vary widely (sunlight, bathing - load etc.). Maintain the chlorine level between 1 and 2 ppm in stabilized water, and between 0.5 and 1 ppm in non-stabilized water. 1 Tablet of product in 10 m3 of water will increase the chlorine level by 1,4 ppm (mg/l). Generally, the pH should be maintained between and 7.2 and 7.6.
- Before using this product, please read the instructions and safety data sheet.