Model Poroshell 120 - Analytical HPLC & UHPLC Columns
Poroshell 120 columns provide rugged, high resolution separations within the pressure range of any mainstream LC system, making the benefits of sub-2 µm performance available with all existing LCs. Poroshell columns can achieve high resolution and high speed separations on current instruments, and higher resolution and speeds on new high-pressure LC and LC/MS systems. Stable to 600 bar, Poroshell 120 are great for fast UHPLC analyses, and can accelerate your older, traditional 5 µm method for 4-5x reduction in analysis time. With a family of ten chemistries, including the recently introduced PFP, and alignment with the ZORBAX family chemistries, method development and transfer is flexible and easy. Explore Poroshell 120 application notes by industry. Fast Guards for UHPLC enable you to extend the life of your Poroshell 120 column – request your free Poroshell 120 Fast Guard column today.
- High efficiency and high resolution, with up to 50% less backpressure than sub-2 μm columns
- 2 μm frit, for rugged performance with dirty samples
- Compatible with 400 bar and 600 bar LCs, as well as UHPLC instruments
- An expanding family of bonded phases to align with the ZORBAX Family, for reliable scalability
- Excellent selectivity and peak shapes
- Designed for exceptional reproducibility
- Explore Poroshell 120 solutions focused applications, from food to pharma
- To compare technical information and specifications for different phases, see our phase specifications chart.