Portable Multi-Gas Detectors
GrayWolf's DirectSense, AdvancedSense, or WolfPack TOX multi-gas meters combine the latest available electrochemical gas sensor technology with the advanced capability of mobile computing. GrayWolf multiple toxic gas monitors harness the power of mobile PCs to significantly improve your toxic gas test and reporting capability.
- Select from one up to 5 gas sensors, plus temperature, in a single probe. Options for VOCs, Airflow, Particle Counts, CO2, %RH and more with additional probes
- Plug in multiple probes (up to 4) simultaneously into a single meter
- Connect to a GrayWolf supplied embedded PC instrument, Windows Mobile Pocket PC, WIN 7 Tablet/Netbook PC or to your own Notebook/Desktop PC
- Log portable spot measurements, or trend log (unattended) over hours/days/weeks
- Store enhanced survey information; data, text, audio notes and more...
- Auto-attach photos, videos, calibration details and more to data files
- On-board sensor tips; government & industry guidelines, cross-sensitivity info and more...
- Desktop data transfer and reporting software is included. Click here for more information on software
- Optional Advanced Report Generator software makes detailed report production ultra-efficient
- Optional GrayWolfLive webhosting enables remote acces via WiFi to real-time & logged data as well as to notes your operators have attached in the field.
- Load your own application related documents or procedures (.pdf, Word, HTML, etc.)
- Extremely easy to use
Toxic gas sensors are available for measuring Ozone (O3), Ammonia (NH3), Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Nitric Oxide (NO), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Oxygen (O2), Chlorine (Cl2), Arsine (AsH3), Phosgene, (CCl2O), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Fluorine (F2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) and Ethylene Oxide (EtO). Up to 5 gas sensors, in addition to a temperature sensor, can be configured into a single TG-501 probe (and up to 4 probes may connect per GrayWolf monitor). Or choose the EC-202 probe for temperature and a single gas sensor. If %RH is important in the same probe, check out our TG-502 probe.
GrayWolf multi-gas, toxic gas monitors, meters, detectors and instruments efficiently log your data and enable enhanced documentation for your surveys by means of advanced software and the power of mobile computing.