Portamess - Measured Variable pH/ORP Portable Meter
Measuring range pH -2.00 to + 16.00, ORP -1,300 … +1,300 mV. pH and ORP measurement with Portamess® pH/ORP - battery-powered, hand-held meter with automatic or manual temperature compensation.
Robust manual measuring instrument to withstand the most severe mechanical and chemical loading.
The Portamess pH/ORP is used to measure the pH and ORP value in the industrial, environmental, food and waste water sectors. The unit complies with the requirements of the EMC Act and the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations. Calibration can be done with buffer solutions made of different, pre-selectable buffer sets.
- Robust and protected against ingress (IP 66 protection)
- Long lifespan: Over 2,000 h operating time with only 3 x AA batteries
- Always in sight: Large LC display
- Hard-wearing membrane keypad
- Integrated sensor quiver to protect the sensor
- Robust, watertight, gold-plated sockets
- Environmental protection
- Food production
- Water or waste water inspection
- Measuring ranges pH: -2.00 … +16.00, ORP: -1,300 … +1,300 mV
- Measuring errors pH: < 0.01, ORP: < 0.1% of the measured value ±0.3 mV
- Sensor adaptation: 8 buffer sets to choose from
- Temperature compensation: manual
- Protection class: IP 66
- Operating time: 2,000 hours with 3 x AA cells
- Dimensions: H x W x D 160 x 133 x 30
- Weight: 560 g with batteries
- Scope of delivery: Measuring instrument, field case, operating instructions in German, English and French.