PreDictor - Model ReadyTo Process Adsorber Phen - HIC Membranes
ReadyToProcess Adsorber Phen is a range of HIC membranes for flow-through or bind-elute processes for aggregate clearance and, for example, antibody drug-conjugate (ADC) purification at high flow rates.
- Convenient single-use membranes for lean and flexible manufacturing of MAbs, vaccines, and other biotherapeutics.
- Void volume-optimized and well-proven Sartobind™ membrane technology enables efficient purification at high sample loads and flow rates.
- Simple connectivity using ReadyCircuit assemblies and seamLess integration with the ÄKTA chromatography system range.
- Available in formats from high-throughput process development (HTPD) PreDictor 96-well filter plates to 5 L membrane capsules for large-scale manufacturing.
Flexible single-use manufacturing
ReadyToProcess Adsorber membranes are versatile single-use membranes that can be easily switched in and out of manufacturing processes. The membranes are of high value in low- to mid-frequency manufacturing setups and in multiproduct facilities.
The void volume-optimized design, used in ReadyToProcess Adsorber, contributes to a better flow mixing and distribution compared with a non-optimized design. The benefit of smaller void volume is an increased dynamic binding capacity (DBC) at 10% breakthrough.
Simple connectivity and reliable scalability
For convenient and reliable scale-up, the ReadyToProcess Adsorber product line is available from 96-well screening formats for HTPD, all the way to sizes for large-scale production. The membrane capsules are recommended to be operated with ÄKTA chromatography systems to enable greater process control.
ReadyToProcess Adsorber membranes allow easy handling through simple connectivity with ReadyCircuit assemblies—sterile, fluid-processing circuits, quickly configurable and assembled via ReadyMate disposable aseptic connectors. To ensure reliable performance, the ULTA HC prefilter product range is recommended to use as guard filters with ReadyToProcess Adsorber.
- Parameter: PreDictor ReadyToProcess Adsorber Phenyl
- Chromatography resin: Adsorber Q
- Number of wells: 96
- Dimensions: 127.8 x 85.5 x 30.6 mm
- Material: Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE)
- Well volume: 800 µL
- Resin suspensions in total volumes: 200 μl for 2 μl sedimented resin/well 500 μl for 6, 20, and 50 μl sedimented resin/well For PreDictor isotherm plates: – 500 μl for 50 μl sedimented resin/well – 200 μl for 20 μl sedimented resin/well – 500 μl for 8 μl sedimented resin/well – 375 μl for 6 μl sedimented resin/well – 250 μl for 4 μl sedimented resin/well – 125 μl for 2 μl sedimented resin/well
- Centrifugation force recommended: 100 x g (Sample Dependent)-500 x g (Sample Dependent)
- Centrifugation force max.: 700 x g
- Operating temp. max.: 30°C
- Operating temp. min.: 4°C
- Storage: 4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol
- Pack size: 10