Presona - Model LP 110 CHF S - Prepress Technology Baler
The baler: Robust design with highest possible reliability. User and service friendly. Optimized bale size and big feed opening. Unique pressure control of friction channel by means of two heavy duty pulling cylinders. All exposed zones in high-tensile steel. Press chamber floor in 20 mm high-tensile steel. Exchangeable high-tensile steel plates in press chamber and friction channel (option). Friction channel in compact design for reduced wastage. Main press top and bottom with cam design for better sealing. Main press rolling on four heavy-duty wheels guided on wear rails. Main press with sturdy wear blocks on sides and top. Heavy duty bearings for the pre-press shaft. Detection system of the pre-press position during operation to secure a safe interlock of inspection hatches and protection covers.
This baler is ideal for high-material throughput applications. The LP 110 baling press is, like all our models, extremely robust, reliable and durable. The baler is available in two versions in regards to the bale size: LP 100 CH: H 1100 x W 750 x L variable mm. LP 100 CHS: H 1100 x W 1100 x L variable mm. The LP 110 can process up to 55 tonnes/hour and has a combined press force of 164 tonnes.
- Aluminium/tin cans
- Hollow containers and plastic bottles
- Mixed paper
- Plastic film
- Print and plastic waste
- RDF, SRF and MSW
This baler is available with these options:
Plastic strapping unit
Tying unit for polypropylene wire.
Hardened steel plates in the baler’s friction chamber in order to prolong the lifespan of the baler when baling hard-wearing materials like waste and PET.
Cross strapping unit
Unit for strapping the bale from a second direction – in order to get high bale density when baling expanding materials like plastic.
- Ensures that the material always produces a constant counter pressure in the main press chamber.
- Up to 50 % lower energy consumption compared to a baler without prepress.
- No knives on the main ram, no risk for material jamming between knives and press plate.
- All of the press force utilized for material compaction.
- Increased volume capacity of the machine; the number of prepressing operations may be determined depending on the material to be baled.
- Guarantees an even density throughout the bale = square bales.
- Makes it possible to bale big size material without using a shredder.
- Makes it possible to bale most recyclables to dense, square bales.
- Low service and maintenance costs.
- Main drive motors 2 x 45 kW (CH2S) and 2 x 55 kW (CH4S) with a double hydraulic pump system.
- Oil level control system.
- Oil temperature transmitter - oil temperature indicated on control panel screen.
- Oil cooler.
- Oil heater (optional).
- Strapping system with fully automatic tying unit for 5 polypropylene strings.
- Automatic knotter and string cutting device.
- The tensile strength of the polypropylene string is comparable to steel wire.
- PREMI 2.0 HMI Interface system with a fixed Internet connection for operation control and monitoring, presetting of 20 baling programmes.
- Easy operation with a 12” colour Touch Screen
- Quick couplings for quick and safe installation
- A photocell system for baler and conveyor control
* At a material pre-bale density of 30 - 100 Kg/m³
Performance rates and bale densities are subject to moisture, material pre-bale densities, feed rate and other variables when baling.
As part of our continuous product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.