Presona - Model LP 85 VH1 P - Prepress Technology Baler
The baler: Robust design with highest possible reliability. User and service friendly. Optimized bale size and big feed opening. Unique pressure control of friction channel by means of two heavy duty pulling cylinders. All exposed zones in high-tensile steel. Press chamber floor in 20 mm high-tensile steel. Exchangeable high-tensile steel plates in press chamber and friction channel (option). Friction channel in compact design for reduced wastage. Main press top and bottom with cam design for better sealing. Main press rolling on four heavy-duty wheels guided on wear rails. Main press with sturdy wear blocks on sides and top. Heavy duty bearings for the pre-press shaft. Detection system of the pre-press position during operation to secure a safe interlock of inspection hatches and protection covers.
- Ensures that the material always produces a constant counter pressure in the main press chamber.
- Up to 50 % lower energy consumption compared to a baler without prepress.
- No knives on the main ram, no risk for material jamming between knives and press plate.
- All of the press force utilized for material compaction.
- Increased volume capacity of the machine; the number of prepressing operations may be determined depending on the material to be baled.
- Guarantees an even density throughout the bale = square bales.
- Makes it possible to bale big size material without using a shredder.
- Makes it possible to bale most recyclables to dense, square bales.
- Low service and maintenance costs.
- Strapping system with five vertical needles.
- Simple and reliable twisting unit with an eccentric drive, service friendly, easy access.
- The number of twistings and twisting force adjustable for an optimized relation between wire consumption and stability of the ready bale.
- Very short pigtails (wire ends) - no waste of wire.
- Wire guiding system for big wire coils.
- An additional strapping unit with three horizontal wires for maximum bale weight when baling PET bottles and other
- expandable materials (option).
- PREMI 2.0 HMI Interface system with a fixed Internet connection for operation control and monitoring, presetting of 20 baling programmes.
- Easy operation with a 12” colour Touch Screen
- Quick couplings for quick and safe installation
- A photocell system for baler and conveyor control
- Aluminium/tin cans
- Hollow containers and plastic bottles
- Mixed paper
- Plastic film
- Print and plastic waste
- RDF, SRF and MSW