Presona - Model LP 50 EH - Prepress Technology Baler
The baler: Robust design with highest possible reliability. User and service friendly. Optimized bale size and big feed opening. Unique pressure control of friction channel by means of two heavy duty pulling cylinders. Main press top and bottom with cam design for better sealing. Main press rolling on four heavy-duty wheels guided on wear rails (LP 50 EH2). Main press running on wear blocks (LP 50 EH1). Main press with sturdy wear blocks on sides and top. Heavy duty bearings for the pre-press shaft. Detection system of the pre-press position during operation to secure a safe interlock of inspection hatches and protection covers.
- Ensures that the material always produces a constant counter pressure in the main press chamber.
- Up to 50 % lower energy consumption compared to a baler without prepress.
- No knives on the main ram, no risk for material jamming between knives and press plate.
- All of the press force utilized for material compaction.
- Increased volume capacity of the machine; the number of prepressing operations may be determined depending on the material to be baled.
- Guarantees an even density throughout the bale = square bales.
- Makes it possible to bale big size material without using a shredder.
- Makes it possible to bale most recyclables to dense, square bales.
- Low service and maintenance costs.
- Main drive motor 22 kW (EH1) and 37kW (EH2) .
- Oil level control system.
- Oil temperature transmitter - oil temperature indicated on control panel screen.
- Oil cooler.
- Oil heater (optional).
- All hydraulic components from well reputed, established suppliers.
- Strapping system with five vertical needles.
- Simple and reliable twisting unit with an eccentric drive, service friendly, easy access.
- The number of twistings and twisting force adjustable for an optimized relation between wire consumption and stability of the ready bale.
- Very short pigtails (wire ends) - no waste of wire.
- Wire guiding system for big wire coils.
- PREMI 50 HMI Interface system with a fixed Internet connection for operation control and monitoring, presetting of 15 baling programmes.
- Easy operation with a 7” colour Touch Screen.
- A photocell system for baler and conveyor control.
* At a material pre-bale density of 30 - 100 Kg/m³
Performance rates and bale densities are subject to moisture, material pre-bale densities, feed rate and other variables when baling.
As part of our continuous product development, specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Hollow containers and plastic bottles
- Mixed paper
- Plastic film
- Print and plastic waste
- RDF, SRF and MSW